View Single Post

July 6th, 2012, 13:25
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Ouch.. that truly sucks. I plan on doing a Stalker playthrough in the near future, and I'll be backing up my saves after hearing that.
I was told on the Stalker forums that restarting the game with Zone Restoration Project rather than Complete was the safest route I could take. Might want to keep that in mind.
Don't rely on their review to decide whether or not you want to play Risen 2. Download the demo and decide for yourself.
I've been reluctant to fire up the demo because I've gotten the impression that R2 is at its weakest early in the game and the I'm afraid along with the combat heavy nature of demos that it's going to drive me off more than any negative review could.
As far as the Divinities go, I'd start with DD and then play Dragon Knight Saga.
Don't worry about playing Beyond Divinity…it's mediocre compared to the other titles, and it's not directly tied to them anyways.
Can't say I'm in the mood for isometric despite knowing that DD is considered a classic. What about the new Deus EX, is DE1 required to understand the lore or enjoy HR?

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher