View Single Post

July 8th, 2012, 19:10
Thanks, guys.

Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
This is really looking nice, man. My kinda game, I'll be first in line for this one. I'm waiting on that demo, I think you might be amazed at how many people give it a try.
I'm working around the clock to bring it to you, so it won't take long.

Originally Posted by Nameless one View Post
Also will there decisions like in games you mentioned as inspiration?
There will be a fair amount of C&C, yes.

Originally Posted by Nameless one View Post
And will you hire more people when you get crowd/publisher funding or will it stay one man project?I know game is probably too early in development to answer those questions but I can't help it I am just nosy .
Don't want to get ahead of myself, but if the crowd funding succeeds I'm planning on hiring some help, yeah.

Originally Posted by ToddMcF2002 View Post
Seems a bit expensive to switch to unarmed (if I understand your statement)? Dropping a gun to pull a knife or simply punch shouldn't cost a whole turn should it? Perhap 1/2 a turn? An example would be giving up ranged and pulling a knife as you move to close distance. Together that's a full turn (you don't get to attack) but you start your next turn at point blank range wielding a knife. Just a thought.
I think you misunderstood. Dropping a weapon to go unarmed is a free action. Equipping another weapon during combat costs 50 AP (you still retain movement points). Though now that you mention it, reducing that price for light weapons such as knives and pistols might be a good idea.

Styg

Watchdog