View Single Post

July 13th, 2012, 15:52
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
Probably gonna run Wouldii thru the Korthos village quests to catch up with Corwin, once the update is complete.
Done. Wouldii has done the 3 village quests on hard and then elite, and the bartender quest on hard. That got him (even being a TR) maybe 1/3 of the way into the first rank of level 2. I went ahead and took the level since that got him some cleric abilities that the group might find useful. I left Korthos, got to the ship, discovered I had nearly nothing useful in the reincarnation cache, purchased arty and cleric spell components and inscribed all the remaining lvl1 arty spells, but got too tired to hit the auction house for better gear. I did pull a +1INT item out of a chest, so I can actually cast my arty spells now. Outside of deconning and maybe crafting an item or two for himself, Wouldii will sit until the group is ready.

I'm assuming that we'll take TRv1.0 toons and get everyone flagged for the Shroud tonight? I wants to build my MIN2 spell point bracers, I does.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer