View Single Post

July 15th, 2012, 14:07
Strange. For me, everyone else had very clear and loud voices, but not her. This is really strange. I actually had to press the earphone close to my ear in order to be able to understand her.

Or do I mix her with Jm ? Well, I don't think so, because it was Khatherina, if I remember correctly, who asked me about that item in the chest …

My problem is … sorry, but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to find the right words for it - that in order to understand someone, I need to get the high frequency parts of the sound spectrum. Becaue the little I'm still able to hear with my almost deaf ear - it's indeed the higher sounds I can hear better, and almost nothing on he lower to lowest sound spectrum. And my "normal" ear has this tendency, too. The lower the sounds are, the less I'm able to understand something. And everything from her that arrived at my ears rather had a tendency to be lower sounds.

This is really complicated for me.

What I still don't understand is that I had this problem only with her and with no-one else. It really puzzles me.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR