View Single Post

August 25th, 2012, 16:21
Originally Posted by Impregnator View Post
I don’t understand what the issue is. If a company isn’t being clear on a vital and major system of the game they are creating, and a possible donator/funder is wary of the corporation’s or company’s integrity, why should s/he donate? To help the dreams come true of the people who are trying to possibly manipulate him or her to increase funding and profit? Where does spite fit in?

And in what crazy world is donating to a videogame on par with helping sick black babies? No one dies without video games, but the little sick black babies will die without our help. Just think of the good we could do if every cent spent on video games went to helping the needy, and every second people spent playing videogames was instead spent creating a better, kinder, fairer, greener, and gentler world. The next time you plop down $60 for a few evenings wasted playing a game that took 30 million out of the mouth of little sick black babies you take a good, hard look in the mirror while listening to “Man in the mirror” by Saint Michael Jackson. Anyone figure out how he managed to have little white babies? That is kind of weird isn’t it?
How did this become a discussion about spending money vs. charity? By your logic, pretty much ever single dollar spent by any of us should go to charity.

Edit: I'm also very confused by your views on W2. They made it abundantly clear that the game is TB. I'm not really sure how much more clearly something can be stated. I also don't what else you're going on about. Spite? Integrity? Did inXile kill your parents or something?

killias2

Sentinel