View Single Post

August 27th, 2012, 23:55
We do have a list of all our toons and their levels in the DDO thread in the MMO forum. However, neither Dte, nor I have mod powers in that forum so we cannot do any updates on other peoples postings about their toons.

I haven't run Delera's with my Druid, but I have done Necro. Trev has done neither and won't be available this weekend. I don't think he's available the weekend of the 14th either (work). It's likely I will be away that same weekend (14th) as I have a ministers conference I would like to attend. Playing catch-up is not always easy or even possible.

I think this weekend with Trev away and already behind we should run our 18's, or our 20+'s or both. I want to get Avi to 20 for a TR, but I plan to run my AA through to 25. Both are still at 18.

Peter, you actually only have 1 toon, with 4 different names!! You REALLY need to spread yourself out a little. Try a Bard for example. As Alrik has intimated, half the fun of the game is trying quests with different char types who need a different playstyle to be successful. YOU are the loser in this since you don't even realise what you are missing out on.

I think the concept of several 'groups' would quickly become confusing and unwieldy, but that is only my opinion. I'm a great believer in the KISS system!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin