View Single Post

August 29th, 2012, 17:23
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Meh… Never actually cared for game mechanics as long as it's fun. And the game definetly looks like fun.

Thanks for the input. I despise paladin class, never played it in any game and where was available as a party member (BG for example) I always kept such character out of the party. And I'll do the same here. I guess I'll start the game on easy then, hehe

Almost forgot to add today's spam hit: Preordered!
First impression: The manual looks awsome.
I'm also not too keen on paladins but in this game they seem a little different.
Whereas the inquisitor looks like a kind of "anti hero" because you're ruthlessly torturing people to get confessions, killing hundreds with no mercy and overall being a major respected and feared figure, walking without opposition, the paladin is the opposite, fighting against the inquisition's injustice and being like an "inquisitor hunter" and not only a common do-gooder.
On the other hand, the thief looks to me like a "whatever" class, taking advantage of the situations that are thrown into his life, an opportunist per se.

This is my interpretation from what I've been reading (I have not played the game).

arthureloi

Visionary Vampire