View Single Post

September 6th, 2012, 01:13
Originally Posted by Wesp5 View Post
Right now I don't know anything about changing triggers in the game levels.
Those are just ideas I tossed your way, just in case you did know. I wasn't sure how familiar you are w/ the game's triggers, code, or anything of that nature.

It would have been nice if they release the source-code and/or any sort of SDK, to make things easier for you and modders out there.

I myself landed with a helicopter on that island and thus circumvented the gate…
Wowsers! How many hours did you have to replay? :-X

See, that's the thing - kind of why we need to get that trigger BLOCKED, somehow or someway. It's just TOO easy to break this open-world game w/ this bug - especially if you're just flat-out exploring the open-world!

The only other thing I can think of is…for you to add a text pop-up box, for when a player say gets near the Lever. Maybe an OOC (out of character) pop-up box that says and warns the players - "Don't flip the switch until you hit God Reincarnation Mission, or you'll break the game" - kind of like how you get a pop-up box when you first jump into a vehicle and the game gives you and the pop-up box tell you the default key-mapping layout for the controls.

I don't know, I'm just thinking aloud here…

I just don't want anybody else to be like you, me, or anybody who has hit this bug - and actually hit this nasty bug, losing oodles and oodles of hours of gameplay.

MysterD

Watcher