View Single Post

Thumbs down terrible attitude

September 6th, 2012, 18:09
I have to admit that the game looks like it might have promise (based on the videos), but your attitude about the whole thing is terrible. You have been stringing people along about this game for years. It should be quite evident why no one trusts you.

I compare you to other commercial indie developers such as the guys who did Knights of the Chalice, Underworld, and Frayed Knights. They are quite polite and committed to producing a quality product. Those are the types of people I want to succeed.

Furthermore, what about Thief 2X, the Nameless Mod, Lazaras, and the Ultima 6 project? Those were all very well received. Those teams poured their hearts into the projects for no financial gain.

You expect us to pay for your product, yet you really don't seem that interested in actually finishing up this beast. How much money do you intend to charge for a digital copy of the game? $15? More? There is no way in hell that I am paying the same price for Grimoire as Wasteland 2, Shadowrun Returns, or some of the other top Kickstarter projects.

Quite frankly, you're a bit of a nut, so don't be surprised by the negativity and wariness about this whole thing.

gozioso

SasqWatch