View Single Post

September 7th, 2012, 15:38
Originally Posted by Gorath View Post
Guys, can we make this less personal?
Now, I have no clue about the background or whatever so maybe it's not my place to chime in, but I agree with Gorath. No need to start bashing the fellow. I mean, as far as I know, he doesn't owe any of us anything. Sure, from what I can tell he's been promising this game for some time now, but projects get canned all the time. He doesn't owe anyone. If he finishes it, fine. If he doesn't… ah well.

This Kickstarter business is something else, of course…

Originally Posted by Cleveland Mark Blakemore View Post
Because of crap like this, I'm seriously going to make this game Kickstarter-pledged only. If you guys are lucky you may be able to get a lite version a couple years from now. Initial copies will be going to those who paid for them. So I guess you won't be playing Grimoire for a couple of decades if ever.
And com'on, dude. You're not helping your cause. You can not expect people to pledge to a project that has been postponed continuously? To be honest, your entire first post expresses little confidence and motivation to finish the game, which makes me — with little to no knowledge about what happened before — very wary of pledging myself (if I were to be interested in your game).

My 2 cents.

Exitus acta probat.

wiretripped

Machiavellian