View Single Post

September 7th, 2012, 18:57
For those here who say they are unfamiliar with the history/background and why people call Cleve a "nut", for the last 20 years or so Cleve has been posting white supremacist nonsense (and that does not even begin to scratch the surface of the irrational, crazy things he has said.) such as repeatedly referring to non-whites as "mud people" and lamenting how the "cultural enrichment" crowds (his term for those who accept non-whites mixing freely with whites) have ruined the U.S.A.
He has made bizarre predictions which so far have earned him a perfect score of 100% failure in reading the proverbial tea leaves. Among them are his prediction from 1999-2000 or so that America would fall to civil war within 2 or 3 years(which means the new civil war would have started about 2002 or 2003 or so). He has called Albert Einstein a plagiarist and when asked to support this cited a little known book by a holocaust-denying anti-Semite which no one with any real education takes seriously. He seems to believe that atheism is not 'lack of belief in God' but rather a synonym for nihilism.

But that was all from years ago. So what does he say now? Well he has stated that not only does global warming not exist but instead we are actually due for a coming ice age very soon (evidently the Day After Tomorrow was more than just a cheap, far fetched Michael Bay-ish piece of crap to him).

Oh and of course as we see here he still thinks or wants everyone else to think he has a monstrous IQ which is not impossible since there are many people with high IQs who cannot reason to a sound conclusion to save their lives (literally).

His game looked like crap back in 1998 (and I am a HUGE Wizardry fan) and it does not look any better now. Part of me really wishes he WOULD dare to release the game somehow so I can laugh at all the negative reviews, demands for refunds etc. but something tells me Cleve is not so stupid as to do that. He will instead bait his loyal followers and those who do not know or care what sort of person he is then abruptly cancel and re-cancel dates for the game to be finished so he never has to admit he is no game developer and could not achieve a Wizardry 8 if his alleged 'son' had a gun to his head.

"I am in a very peculiar business; I travel all over the world telling people what they should already know." - James Randi

SkeleTony

Skeptic