View Single Post

September 8th, 2012, 00:23
I would never suggest or believe that anyone should behave a certain way to get more sales for their games. I am obviously no supporter of the poorly informed guy with the delusions of grandeur but I also don't want to live in a world like the NFL here in America where every question asked of a player or coach is answered with a pat, ambiguous, politically correct and ultimately meaningless response. Having said that, yeah…I cannot fathom why Cleve would keep doing this. He has to realize that if he chooses to say the sorts of things he says and then not only make no attempt at apology, but even go so far as to ramp up the arrogant diva character he created, he cannot hope to get good sales unless his game is something like we have never seen before.
Obviously his Wizardry 7 rip-off is all too familiar and he won't be the first or the last to attempt such a knock off. And threatening people that you will refuse to sell the game to them?! Really?! Does he actually believe people are like "Well…I was not interested in your game before but the thought that I might be the last man able to play it has me all worried.".

"I am in a very peculiar business; I travel all over the world telling people what they should already know." - James Randi

SkeleTony

Skeptic