Arakion - old school rpg - on Kickstarter
View Single Post
September 8th, 2012, 20:00
Looks very nice, going to pledge too
A few mini-comments:
1. Clicking the ent on the website seems a bit tough for me.
2. The stats for the ent: It says "averate" not average.
3. You might want to put the developer diary videos on the kickstarter page too.
1. The diary you posted with the weapons: it seemed like you didn't have much choice on where to go. Is that just a little example and will the gameworld be more open and not as linear in the game itself?
2. Why isn't the mouse used to look around and maybe have a keyboard key to activate things like switches ?
Guardian of Nonsense
Original Sin Donor
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pladio
Find More Posts by Pladio