View Single Post

September 9th, 2012, 16:24
Hey guys thanks for the questions and comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to look through the Kickstarter.

@Bedwyr: No it just happens that it's an extremely common name.

@bjon045: Not really sure what you mean, but if you have any questions let me know.

@ChienAboyeur: I'm taking the time to develop a good fleshed out game for you guys, not gonna rush it.

@Charles-cgr: For your money concern, initially the amount is so I can work on it full time for a year, for the hiring part I have a few friends that work professionally that will be potentially joining me at an extremely reduced cost (they want to really make a game like this as well). As far as the three members to a group, let me re-post something from somewhere else as it's a common question.

"Because of how the character development system is setup, you can't really min max in the traditional sense. I went with a party of three because it makes your choices matter more. I always found in games where you have 6 party members I had a few worthless characters that were there, but not really substantial, and I always ended up with 1 powerhouse character that didn't really need the rest of the group.

With three each decision has a heavier impact and all three characters feel like powerhouses throughout the game, relying on each other and specialized in multiple roles. Also because of how characters develop in the game, each character "should" develop at a constant rate in relation to the other characters."

Lavidimus

Watcher