View Single Post

September 16th, 2012, 10:39
Am I the only one that feels a little bit nickel&dimed by these stretch goals? I mean 300k dollars gets you a new race/companion/class? And then another 200k gets you another race/companion/class?

We all know its quite hard to estimate what a sum of money can ultimately get invested into and what value it will return, so I would've preferred them to give a lot more broad strokes in what more money invested in the projects gets you. Something like, we'll be adding a whole new region and we'll put in as much content as the budget allows.

And I hope those initial 3 races are something different from humans/elves/dwarves.

Another thing I'm also a bit worried is, I hope this project will follow their unique vision for what it should turn out like. And not have a mish-mash of a lot of player suggestions, just to please your new investors. I mean I hope we crowdfunding this project means we want to let them do their own thing. And not pull in every direction as I'm sure the risk of it being pulled will be.

But to end on a more positive note. I like the Mac/Linux and DRM-less versions they plan to support.
Last edited by danutz_plusplus; September 16th, 2012 at 10:51.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch