View Single Post

September 16th, 2012, 21:22
Originally Posted by Arkadia7 View Post
I gotta agree with the several rpg watchers who said the stretch goals look pretty chintzy. Not sure what is up with that, maybe they will expand these later on or something to generate a bit of excitement. As it stands, those goals are a big "meh"
And is it me, or has it slowed down a bit because of down ? :-) Maybe I'm hallucinating, I hope so.

Anyways, I agree that the stretch goals could be better. These smaller goals (one extra class etc.) always feels like something that would be just tacked on instead of being an integral part of the design of the game (to that end, I would have liked the initial design more fleshed out, I dont want to negate the removal of publishers but still a short informal design document is always nice). I'd like to have bigger (and possible fewer) stretch goals as well, which would be more general and allow more creative freedom to the devs. I trust the devs, not all those individuals with their personal features. Will still back them of course, in particular their recent Fallout NV convinces me that they still got what it takes.

ilm

Sentinel