View Single Post

September 17th, 2012, 19:36
Originally Posted by Nameless one View Post
I am hoping that game will have side quests with nice story and dialogs like KotOR 2 not fetch quests from quest boards.
I find The Witcher board quests average to awesome, but the DA:O/DA2 ones boring. So it really depends on the implementation and "goals" of the quest for me. One of the PE dev (I can't remember where I read it) mentioned that easy quests should be in the game, not just complex ones.

Also, reading SomethingAwful forums allowed me to find some nice information (Josh Sawyer is a recurrent poster there). Like the origin of the GodHammer's Citadel name:
I am curious about Godhammer Citadel though.
Josh Sawyed (rope kid): I can't talk a lot about the details of the world yet, but let me explain this one a little more. It's a bit of a misnomer. It wasn't a god who was killed, but a (possibly?) possessed saint. And the saint wasn't "hammered". He was killed with a bomb. Like… yeah, a really big bomb.
Also, one of the confirmed PE concept art have guns in it (screen from the Kickstarter video). Another of the concept art have been on deviant art for a while too.

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor