View Single Post

September 24th, 2012, 16:21
Yes, I've read in the press as well that the more civilized Muslims are finally striking back.

Originally Posted by zakhal View Post

After reading the recent newspapers I've come to an explanation why this is so :

Part of this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but according to the newspaper reports this is real :

- Iran supports Syria
- Iran supports Hamas
- Iran supports El Kaida
- The protests are to a huge degree directed by El Kaida, Hamas, or both (and similar groups).

Results (this is what I deduced from this) :

- El Kaida holds still meanwhile Syria is bombing, because, since they are supported by Iran, and Iran supports Syria, this would mean biting the hand (Iran) that feeds them (El Kaida).

- El Kaida meanwhile sees the video as a great opportunity to launch a bloody "marketing campaign" in their favour : Their goal is to make the Muslims believe that El Kaida is actually Anti-USA, meanwhile they also try to make Muslims believe that USA = Anti-Islam.

Similar things could be true for Hamas as well.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR