View Single Post

September 28th, 2012, 00:24
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
The Raid: Redemption. Some Korean movie…
Korean? Yea, right…
It's Indonesia's nearmasterpiece of action. Ppl who rate it don't care if it's american or not, it's simply a great movie, so watch it before Hollywood makes a silly remake.
The sequel is already in preproduction, can't wait.
There is no way you won't like this movie even if only slow dramas are your thing, it actually has a story different from "kill everyone, save the world" and it has emotions hidden all over the place. Highly recommended.
B+

Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
I finally saw Prometheus. Big mistake.
Not a mistake at all.
The Alien franchise practically reboots in the manner of the first film, sci fi mystery/horror that spams questions. The problem some ppl don't like is that this "prequel" leaves too many unanswered ones. Not that it's a bad thing, I actually love that stuff. Besides, last time I wondered if someone is a robot or not after I've watched the movie was in Blade Runner (here it's Charlize Teron, tell me you're sure she is/isn't a robot).
Awsome cast with stellar performances, a juicy mystery scenario, great CGI, and we'll get a sequel definetly. If you don't like to exit the cinema/turn off the DVD player and think/speculate about things you've just seen, this one is not recomennded. No movie can meet everyone's taste but Prometheus hit me in the right spot (not in the knee! ). I can't give it less than:
A
Last edited by joxer; September 28th, 2012 at 00:42.

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor