View Single Post

Default 

September 30th, 2012, 15:21
We have a tentative plan to try and play later today. No times mentioned but I imagine most would be my early afternoon at the soonest. If you get your cleric up to our Friday session level that would be a good fit for when we have to split into two groups. You decide of course which you want to run in what quests, but a real cleric option might help. As our Friday run proved.

Bart and Corwin should just admit that when it gets down to it, I will have the final say.
Cm is offline

Cm

Cm's Avatar
Sentinel of Light

#3032

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Missouri USA
Posts: 2,098
Send a message via Skype™ to Cm