View Single Post

October 3rd, 2012, 06:03
Originally Posted by Saxon1974 View Post
I might be interested in IcewindDale 2 as I dont have a boxed copy but shipping is between 20 to 36$ to USA…Wow. Maybe that is because its coming from Canada? I have bought some games from the UK and had them be like 15$ or less shipping.

I have alot of games that I have collected and I plan to pass them along to my kid's as they get older (I have 3 boys that are too young to play them) otherwise I still play them from time to time. If I eventually get tired of them I may sell them someday.
Canadian shipping rates are pretty terrible, but the actual shipping costs may be lower than what's listed — since I listed in Canada, I could only list choices offered by Canada Post, and there may be cheaper rates from UPS available (if you want to estimate if there's cheaper rates, you can go to the official sites for UPS or Canada Post and put in my location (Toronto, ON, Canada) and your own to see if you can find some cheaper alternatives - I've fine with shipping it with another alternative of your choosing, provided that you're fine with the delivery times associated with those alternatives — just request an invoice if you win an auction and we can figure out what works best for you.

Also, even the shipping rates provided with the listing may be slightly lower anyway since the weights/measurements I provided were conservative, as I didn't have anything other than a "human" scale - If the actual rate is less than you paid, I'll refund the difference so that you only pay the actual costs (plus a buck for packing materials). That all said, Canadian shipping rates do suck, so make sure you are comfortable with the cost estimates on the official sites (and make sure Toronto is the shipping origin, not destination), so that there's no surprises for you.

Anyway, good luck if you bid - I'd certainly rather the game ended up in the hands of someone who would really appreciate it.

Desslock

Watcher