View Single Post

October 5th, 2012, 11:51
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
Oh and Dhruin this is the first line in the kickstarter:

Old School RPG is a classic first-person, fantasy/sci-fi RPG brought to you by award-winning veterans. Create 4 characters and explore!

how did you miss that?
By not being there when I posted the newsbit? It's easy to be smug when you come along later and it's different, isn't it?

Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
Well that was really interesting, backed the project now. Should have been in the original pitch, but very interesting.
Oh, but you can point out things should have been included in the original pitch.

Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I think you mean it wasn't in the original pitch. It was updated less than 24 hours later. What's the difference?
What's the difference? Seriously? I posted - along with several others - that this was a pretty weak pitch. You suggest it was no different Obsidian. We point out it definitely was. You point to updated information that wasn't there (seriously, why would I be re-reading a pitch I've already carefully read through?) as proof there was as much detail as the Obsidian pitch. I point out that wasn't there when I read it.

The difference is we wouldn't have had this conversation if that was there in the first place. Make sense?

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team