View Single Post

October 7th, 2012, 21:02
Shadow Crypt is 9, so 11 works for that.

I still want to hit Xorian Cipher, for the GH clicky, since we have no real arcane running regularly. Most trap DCs are set up assuming a standardized party I think, and not having GH hurts there. Heroism pots help a bit, but still.

Dte, Alrik, and me still need VoN4, though that's level 9, as well as Shadow Crypt. So I think us 3 at least will split off for those quests. I'd suggest JM come as well, as those are some good XP quests, and she's a 3rd life. Afterwards, I'd suggest hitting Xorian Cipher, then, depending on time, Red Fens. VoN4 and Shadow Crypt won't take long, but I don't know Xorian Cipher hardly at all anymore. It might take awhile.

I guess after Red Fens, we hit (ugh) Threnal, since Dte is so determined to make everyone give him the same disdain and disgust normally reserved for used car salesmen, war criminals, and members of congress.

Once we take 12, I want to attempt a Tempest Spine run, which will be a full group run (raid). Then we can start hitting the Desert walk-ups, which are level 10. Hopefully, we can get to 14 on the third lifers before too-long, then hit Lordsmarch 1 and some stragglers to get to 15, where we pull into Gianthold. We need to be as far along into 15 as possible, if not holding 16, when we do the GH walkups.

It was the night before Hogswatch…

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity - Edgar Allan Poe

azraelck

Me Grimlock

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via MSN to azraelck Send a message via Yahoo to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck