View Single Post

October 8th, 2012, 23:16
Originally Posted by tomasp3n View Post
Wow, I'm amazed by you dedication (or your yearly income is just a lot higher than mine. ) I tend to not go into the upper tiers. Sure, if I wanted to back just one game that's what I would do. But so far I've backed SR2, PE, The banner Saga, WL2, Dead State, Expedition:Conquistador AND Xenonauts. I tend to pay the minimum that gets me a digital copy on interesting projects, and some more on the ones I really really want to succeed (so far PE, WL2, Dead State, Shadowrun and E:C. Oh wait, that's actually more than minimum on most of them. Oops).

On the other hand, if only one or two of those delivers like I hope, it will be well worth the couple of hundred $ I've pledged on Kickstarter.
TBH, I've only pledged the minimum to some of the other projects that piqued my interest so it averages out to be ~$80 per game(my annual income is adequate and my cost of living rather low, so I can splurge on various toys and hobbies every once in a while ) … What can I say, I'm a sucker for stuff like a signed CE, cloth map and hardback collectors book.

MasterKromm

Sentinel