View Single Post

October 9th, 2012, 21:34
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
To critical or irrationally critical heh.

I love it when people like you focus on what I am doing instead of what I commeted on. Childish.

I have made many posts about other things, gave many reviews on games and such. Why I have to defend myself is beyond me. As the years go by this site gets closer and closer to being like the codex, some people like that, many don't.
Something like your last post ""Tin foil hat haha. So if cd projekt released this you would believe the reviews? Skyrim got great reviews to…is that because they "paid" off people? "makes it hard to focus comments on what you commented on, because there is not content, really. And I haver read that same comment in a few variations countless times now.
I just feel this behavior unecessarily disrupts a lot of threads, often degrading into personal disputes between you and a couple of others. If you feel that is all the fault of "people like me", than there is no more I can say, and I'll leave it at that, because I don't want to contribute to what I just criticized. Cheers, mate.

(P.S. I do of course appreciate your other contributions, particularly your reader interviews)
Last edited by GhanBuriGhan; October 9th, 2012 at 22:00.

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire