View Single Post

October 11th, 2012, 08:24
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
I could try it tonight, once I get back from work.

edit:

I redit the tutorial on Very Hard and resorted to kill almost all the guards. They are a lot more aware. One well placed gun shot is enough to kill though, still take about 2-3 swords slice for melee as well, but they hit much more harder.

There is also items that turn into coins right away when you loot them as well. That is a bit unrealistic to me, but I actually didn't realize it, until I didn't see any of that stuff in my inventory.
I was playing on Hard last night and found it somewhat frustrating. I don't like replaying the same scenarios so will switch back to Normal for my next session. It will make it easier to be stealthy and only kill when caught, and live with the decision without reloading. (Less body count, which I prefer, when it's easier to use stealth)

I'm not big on valuable items turning into coins immediately upon looting either, but I guess if they exist only to be sold later, why not cut out the middle man?

A missed opportunity for C+C I think:

Spoiler

I really enjoy the game world, the exploration, and the myriad ways to deal with your foes in the moment. And the closest Thief type gameplay I've seen outside of the Thief series itself.

mbuddha

Watchdog