View Single Post

October 11th, 2012, 14:53
Originally Posted by Drithius View Post
Well, forgetting the fact that pre-order customers got it for free, a new class with her own suite of skills for $10 aint that bad a deal. The reviewer is is saying he wants new content above everything else to justify his money (which I personally find a silly argument in the case of a title w/ such varied and fun classes).
I love the game, don't get me wrong, but to me the classes aren't all that varied. The skills are mostly of the "2% better at this or that" variety and few really thrill me.

The special skills are different, but honestly, I don't find myself using my char's Skill all that often (mostly because I keep forgetting about it). I think the mechro's Skill is the best and most useful by far. I might even go as far as to say overpowered.

The assassin has the sniper skills, but I do just fine using the sniper rifle with any other character.

What I love about the game is the visceral feel of the combat and the interesting environments. Frankly, the enemy AI is at times hilariously bad and once you get the "trick", the bosses are not difficult at all. First time with Flynt, for example, I got massacred. Then I figured it out, and he became a fluffy piece of cake.

Fargol

Watcher