View Single Post

October 12th, 2012, 15:37
I don't plan to TR within the next time (nothing new, eh ? ).

If I find handwraps, I usually sell them, or make collars out of them.

I don't know what to do with my recent find, handwraps which are … like "Metalline", but towards enemy's alignments. I don't know what the proper word for that is. I'm most likely putting it into the guild chest.

If no-one wants it, I'm going to make a collar out of that. Or the Druids within our group can do so or their own pets.

I'm carrying a variety of collars and docents for my Arti's "pet" for some time now, all specialized for certain tasks. Ghost touch and Undead Guard for example, or/and Light Guard for against undead minions.

What I really reall really need to do is getting my search skills up for my Artificer. They are currently ridiculously low. I can't find any traps right now, only in levels 1-3 or so.

If you happen to find a search skill boosting item you dont need for level 8-9 (8, currently), then please place it into the guild chest. I already have a +3 item, so I don't need that anymore. And I need to get my INT a little bit higher, too, I suspect.

Apart from that - I think I'll try to solo the VON4 quest with both my Cleric and my Wizard, because they didn't do it yet.
Any help is welcomed.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR