View Single Post

October 12th, 2012, 15:51
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
I don't know what to do with my recent find, handwraps which are like "Metalline", but towards enemy's alignments. I don't know what the proper word for that is. I'm most likely putting it into the guild chest.
"Aligned" is the word you're looking for.
What I really reall really need to do is getting my search skills up for my Artificer. They are currently ridiculously low. I can't find any traps right now, only in levels 1-3 or so.
Search shouldn't be an issue for you. It's spot that generally causes the arty's problems. Haven't you been putting points in spot and search every level?
If you happen to find a search skill boosting item you dont need for level 8-9 (8, currently), then please place it into the guild chest. I already have a +3 item, so I don't need that anymore. And I need to get my INT a little bit higher, too, I suspect.
You can probably craft yourself the item. At level 9, you can use normal +10 items (you can use +11 if you're tricky). Those actually aren't too hard to craft, even unbound. If you can't craft it, they're easy to get on the auction house. For that matter, I can craft you up some tonight and drop them in the guild chest. Pretty sure I've got the essences to cover that, so just let me know. Get yourself 3 sets of goggles- spot, search, disable. Put them in a line on a hotbar and cycle thru each time.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer