View Single Post

October 13th, 2012, 22:31
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
I had fun playing the game. Its a linear rpg with story. Though some watchers think story is not important in an rpg. It's takes you inside the the books with two characters who destiny are intertwined.
Yeah, and I have a really hard time getting into an RPG with little or no story these days. Not sure what it is, I got old? Hah. Games didn't use to have a lot of story in the '80s. Linear + story heavy really is a huge plus for me these days.

I do recommend the tv series as it's easier to understand than the books. The books have a slow pacing and get confusing.
Well, at one point I sort of gave up on making time to read books. I always have time for audiobooks on the commute to work, so I've listened to the entire series on audiobook. And maybe it's easier to go through like that, because you just listen and the pace will go as it goes.

Some of the details got lost, but the chapters with my favorite characters were always fun to listen to!

Yeah, it's probably cliche to like the dwarf Tyrion Lannister at this point, huh, lol.

Thaurin

SasqWatch