View Single Post

October 15th, 2012, 12:50
When I first heard the name of Grimorie, I was in high school and a regular reader of rpgdot.com. Years passed, I graduated from the university, have a job, married and have a kid, but Iím (and many of you Iím sure) still waiting for this game.
For me Grimorie is a legend. Itís the ultimate RPG in my dreams that I have never played. My expectations about it are now sky high and I even expect to find the meaning of the universe when Iíll play the game. It must be the RPG Iím looking for all those years.
And I want to play this game before dying from old age. So Iím pledging. Joking aside, Grimorie beat the grand record of DNF, even Blizzard avarage game development time feels a moment in the space-time when you think of Grimorieís. Even the crowd funding time of the game is long (4 months, are you joking?).
Grimorie is one of two games that I had never thought ever released. Other one is Inquisitor and since it was released, thereís still hope for Grimorie. (Well, I also remember a game called Fatherdale, do any of you remember it?)
Iím pledged. So give me the RPG ďthat rules them allĒ.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Gokyabgu

Keeper of the Watch