View Single Post

October 25th, 2012, 05:30
I'm only halfway (or maybe less) through my first game, but so far the game does have some "soul" to it as Dartagnan says. Which was badly lacking in WoM.

I'm enjoying the game so far… I'm actually playing it more as a RPG lite than a tbs at the moment I've mostly been focusing on fighting mobs and doing a few quests to equip and level up my champions.

The game doesn't do a great job of guiding you along the right way for the first few steps. It just feels though that at any moment some other nation will turn on me and crush me badly, since I'm fairly sure I'm not doing things right . As I mentioned before the tutorials weren't all that great….but despite that I find myself having fun and not seeing the time fly by.

Though to me that also means that there's a lot to learn (at least it seems so ) and the game will become even better along the way as I discover more…and if the AI is able to keep up in some way by learning from the units I create. I foresee this game having a pretty long life.

But anyway…Its just guesswork at this point, the only thing I can say is that I'm liking it and I'm having fun…something I never really did in WoM.

G.

Steam: Galaad97
Last edited by Galaad; October 25th, 2012 at 05:57.

Galaad

Sentinel
RPGWatch Donor

Send a message via MSN to Galaad Send a message via Skype™ to Galaad