View Single Post

October 28th, 2012, 22:40
After reading similar reports with elite difficulty PUGs I really came to believe that the Bravery Bonus / streak is … at least inflicting damage to the "PUG scene". I only see LFMs for "elite" nowadays, nothung "normal" or "easy/casual" difficulties anymore.

The DDO forums community has found this as well, and the discussions spread.
As much as people would like to see the "streak" thing to remain intact, they also see tht especially Newbies appear to go in in that difficulty at once - without having run the quest before, without knowing it, only because they don't want to break their streaks. "Elite" has become the new "normal" now - but was never designed this way.

The newest incarnation of the many, many BB/streak - themed discussions is this : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=396455

Bys the way, thanks for reminding me to take a look whether my Cleric has now an aura or not …

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR