View Single Post

October 29th, 2012, 14:28
Originally Posted by Raggie View Post
What comes to Cleve's political views, he's got tons I strongly disagree with and can't even begin to comprehend, but I reckon there's room for more than my opinions in this world. Cleve belongs to the "harmless nut" category, it's not like he's a great influence on people's opinions. If anything he makes racism look silly.
I don't know if I agree with this assessment. I would place Cleve in the "vindictive nut" category. I wouldn't be surprised if he includes some sort of malware as part of the game installation. He's about six beers short of a six pack. Just saying…

Originally Posted by HiddenX View Post
If you want to play a game like this then play Skyrim or Borderlands - they are really great.
But old school hardcore gaming has a right to exist, too. If hardcore game principles are not your cup of tea just ignore hardcore games.
I have played (and finished) Fallout 3 and Fallout:NV. I enjoyed them both but found New Vegas to be vastly superior. I'm certainly not contesting someone's right to enjoy old school games, but I just don't have the patience of my younger years. I have played a ton of hardcore games over the years, though. Also, I've have never been able to make much progress in Crusaders of the Dark Savant. I always get bored and quit around the Gorn Secret Castle area. I find Bane of the Cosmic Forge to be a much better game. Oh well, to each his or her own…

Originally Posted by Raggie View Post
The kickstart video says it's got "autowalking, automapping, map notes, autohealing context sensitive magic, journal records all notes and hints". Sounds like a lot of gameplay convenice progression from Wiz7.
It appears to be a step up from Wiz7. There is certainly no denying that one. However, it doesn't even remotely come close to the evolution from 7 to 8.
Last edited by gozioso; October 29th, 2012 at 14:39.

gozioso

Watchdog