View Single Post

October 29th, 2012, 15:55
Originally Posted by gozioso View Post
I don't know if I agree with this assessment. I would place Cleve in the "vindictive nut" category. I wouldn't be surprised if he includes some sort of malware as part of the game installation. He's about six beers short of a six pack. Just saying…
I don't know this Cleve persona all that well, but has he ever actually done anything beyond posting stuff that's barking mad and insulting everyone he's in contact with?

Originally Posted by gozioso View Post
It appears to be a step up from Wiz7. There is certainly no denying that one. However, it doesn't even remotely come close to the evolution from 7 to 8.
I dunno, Grimoire seems to have a lot of features Wiz8 doesn't have. Most importantly, it seems to me the changes in Grimoire have been done for a reason, instead of Wiz8 that had changes for the sake of having changes. Not all "improvements" in Wiz8 were for the game's benefit, but that's a matter of opinion, of course. IMO both games look to have evolution from the earlier Wizardry games, but they take it to different directions. From what I've seen, I prefer the path Grimoire has taken.

Raggie

Watchdog