View Single Post

October 29th, 2012, 17:15
Originally Posted by jaes View Post
I've been loosely following the game since 2006, and think it looks quite promising.

There are definitely going to be "real" RPG elements in the game. There's a quick shot in their GDC 2008 presentation movie which shows a stat screen, I only remember the Reload skill, though. The game will also have a system for upgrading weapons (and possibly gear, I don't remember the details).

For popularity/money - they've made quite a splash a few times, and recently got Greenlit on Steam, so I think 600k is possible.

For those sceptical and/or not willing to spend too much on new Kickstarter projects, there's always the early bird tier ($10) - the game for half the launch price

As an aside - they've also mentioned Deus Ex as an inspiration.

See adding stats or rpg elements does not make a game a rpg. From the previews it looks like another Halo game. I've been interested since 2006 also but the game doesn't belong on the site here.

I already preordered before the kickstater to help them. If they can deliver on the mentioned Deus Ex as an inspiration all the better.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team