View Single Post

October 30th, 2012, 00:28
Did Haywire Foundry twice today.

Good runs.

The first one was a fail, because after the self-destruction they went through the ddor too early, me and another one were too slow, door was shut, and the rest wiped at the other side of the door. LOL

Then we retried it, and it went much better (after half reforming the group because 2 had to leave).

Was also very funny because everyone had a very good sense of humour. I like that !

After that, three of us remained, and we decided to do I think it was FRom Beyond The Grave, that Delara's quest which is a bit like Kobold Assault, only with undead ones. My Sorceror hireling did a very good job with that !

One dropped, and the remaining two of us did Mirra's Sleepless Nights.

But before that it dswned upon me that I knew this name ! - And yes, it was the one who was the last one remaining (except me) from the failed Dreams Of Insanity I told about above …

I put him on my friends list. Seemed to be a nice chap.

Edit : Hotfix (for Mabar ?) : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php…34#post4747334
It'll be on Tuesday.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR