View Single Post

October 30th, 2012, 23:25
Level scaling or not, this is one fantastic game.

I am close to completing the Knights of the Nine expansion for the first time ever, and it has been awesome so far. Just as good as any content from the Elder Scrolls ever. Highly recommend anyone playing this game again to check out the Knights of the Nine DLC. Very cool stuff.

For those that don't know, the Knights of the Nine was an organization of Knights, or Crusaders, who were recovering sacred ancient relics of Pelinal Whitestrake, a famous Crusader who killed the king of the Ayeleids who was enslaving mankind. At least that's my limited understanding of it. But the quest line contains you trying to re-organize the Knights order and find the sacred relics to stop evil in it's tracks once again. It's your standard "kill the evil that threatens the world" but I have to say it's pretty well done. Finding all the artifacts has been great fun and very rewarding. I won't say anymore as to not spoil anything.

But yeah, anyone thinking of a game to pick up and play and are bored with what's out there right now, give Oblivion a shot. It may consume you like it has me .

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team