View Single Post

November 2nd, 2012, 23:09
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
If your Cyrus stays true to namesake No. 1 from Redguard, he might want to visit that door. If he's closer to No. 2 from Oblivion, then he'll remain a lawful good crusader or wouldn't he?

While I have no themed characters as such, I rarely do the Sheogorath-of-all-trades and play all guild quests with one character. If my char is a do-gooder and a close quarters fighter, for example, I wouldn't send him or her to join the Dark Brotherhood against his or her will.
I play the same way. I only do the quests and pursue the interests that feel right for my character.

That said, there are some conflicts that I faced that I outlined in my previous post. On one hand, I want to keep the holy relics and keep the Nine Divines on my side, but on the other hand, the lure of Daedric artifacts and the general lure of the "dark side" of things, makes it extremely tempting to do those types of things. I honestly can't say for sure that I'm going to remain on the good path. I'm going to try to I guess, but who knows.

I will be visiting that door most definitely. What happens when I'm inside is going to really be interesting. I don't think it's going to end well

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team