View Single Post

November 5th, 2012, 00:37
I haven't paid attention to professional reviews since the days of Nintendo Power or Gamepro magazine. I have always read user reviews when I can. Sometimes you find like-minded individuals who share your tastes in games when reading user reviews, that those reviews become very valuable. It works well for me.

As for Mass Effect, I got bored with the first game about 30 hours in and never went back to it. It was a good game, very pretty, good action, passable RPG elements, but I just got bored with it. I think it was too long of a game for what it was. Too many side quests. I know it's weird to say a game I spent 30 hours with was too long, but around that time I was just ready for it to be over. It was boring going to every star system in the game searching for side quests, and I didn't care to finish the main story. Blah…

The best part of that game was the graphics. Seeing the various planets was really astonishing. I loved seeing the huge, ominous moons and stars in the sky. Probably some of the best graphics I've seen in a video game.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team