View Single Post

November 6th, 2012, 02:48
still playing A Game of Dwarves, building my underground dwarven empire.

Been putzing around with the Walking Dead facebook flash game also. It's pretty lame actually, but if something involves destroying zombies then I'll give it a shot. I dont have any firearms yet, so I'm running around clubbing them w/ a bat. You can only do so many missions before your "energy" is out, and you can either wait - or you guessed it, BUY more. You can of course buy better weapons too, etc. You can do scenarios from the show, but you need to have enough "supplies" to do the mission. Which you have to get by doing side missions, which cost you energy. I'm not paying for anything, probably play it a little more tho just to see how far I can go.

On the other hand, the free browser flash game Universal Monsters Online is kinda intruiging. It's a MOBA style game, think DOTA with the classic Universal Studios monsters like Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy, etc as playable characters. This sorta came out of nowhere. I love the classic monsters, so I jumped right in and gave it a shot. You can only use what monsters are free at the time, unless you want to start buying them, which i dont. Today Frankenstein was on the roster of free monsters, so i used him. I did okay, but eventually fell behind and spent more time on the respawn point instead of playing. Definitely something to play around with a bit more.

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom