View Single Post

November 7th, 2012, 04:34
Dressup is half the endgame The other half being pvp. Frankly, it seems like GW1 had more content After fully exploring every map, getting two different sets of armor, and trying out WvWvW pvp combat a bit, I'm pretty bored with GW2. It was great while it lasted, but they could really use some sort of endgame.

Additionally, the rampant bots and karma-zerging have also turned me off. It's incredibly discouraging to wander around and watch 10 characters, all wearing identical outfits, following each other on a preset patrol route while your /reports for the past 2-3 weeks accomplish nothing. Or watching people resign themselves to 'farming' the same 2-3 events for hours on end, killing mobs before they even have a chance to materialize.

I just had a lot more fun with GW1: the skills were more numerous, people actually strategized (and talked with one another!!) instead of running headlong into everything, and there was simply more to do at max level (though you can argue that GW1 had more expansions in which to accomplish this).

Also, I hate hate hate the integral part of dying during dungeons and events. I want skills and strategy to enable me avoiding death in the first place. And, no, a dodging mechanic isn't all that strategic to me.
Last edited by Drithius; November 7th, 2012 at 04:44.

Drithius

Misbegotten Alien