View Single Post

November 8th, 2012, 15:18
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
I know
Please don't fabricate things when you're quoting them.

Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
The little detail that you're missing is that some people are actually having fun repeating things - and that means it's not grinding to them.

Some people enjoy playing Tetris - where you're repeating a TINY subset of actions over and over and over.
I'm not missing any little detail. Publishers think all of us are grinderlovers. And obviously, you think that too.
Well… those ppl who adore grinding can wide open their wallet and help saving things like Kingdoms of Amalur or pledge to some kickstarter grinder. In the meantime I'm supporting nongrinders. How come I'm not the only one behaving like that is beyond my imagination. Let's call that disgust by grinders as "ignorant" or "closeminded" set that can probably only fail in the long run just to keep you and all those publishers satisfied.

Tetris… Nice move, from grinding and not grinding in RPGs you're reaching for an argument with a game that ain't RPG. I suspect that's because you're now concentrated on a problem what games can work on iPad mini, and Tetris is definetly one of those. What's next one to mention? Super Mario? Or Pacman?

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor