View Single Post

November 10th, 2012, 13:37
I found XX much better than the last time, despite its usual amount of deaths.

In case you didn't notice : After I had "repaired" my "dog", I had right-clicked onto that hound and pressed the "attack" button - meanwhile getting out of sight of the hound (so that he couldn't hit me). I think the last few bits (literall !) of defeating him were (at least) partly done due to this tactic.

And i have a big plea to everybody : Please, please, please if you get the impression that I'm not responding and/or reacting to what you said on skype : PLEASE TYPE IT INTO THE CHAT WINDOW ! It's so much easier for me this way, I'm sorry.
So, if you want to give me a command (like turning on a rune), then please rather type it into the chat window, especially when you get the impression of me not responding.

This evening I'll be going to try to find out to get my level 12 Cleric out of Reaver's Reach again …

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR