BioWare - Mass Effect Sequel to be Developed by Bioware Montreal
View Single Post
November 13th, 2012, 02:31
1) You got nice engine - it gives you new opportunities - just DO NOT make graphic fireworks the main goal.
2) Keep feedback from ppl that do not lick your *** -considering the direction of ME2 and ME3 (they were good games; except ME3 ending ofc; but the franchise started to be memorable because of story, its characters not by shooting: devs were ruining it by making it more action with talking than rpg - do not make this mistake!)
3) Ask yourself why there was so anger about the "artistic conclusion" of mr hudson and walters (or anybody responsible for it); ME1 was explaining almost everything by its plot, dialogues or codex, there was ofc a mistery; it was forcing players to discover more and more… but the logical issues of the conclusion could ruin all magic - ME1 had its glitches but built a truly superb universe=it was believable. Ppl could expand it in their dreams, thoughts, imagination - the problem with ME3 end was that their dreams were ruined -not by sad ending… by ending that didn't fit any dreams (not for all ofc).
4) MP is nice stuff… but Bioware is famous for delivering a Single Player experience. Liara, Tali, Garrus, Mordin, Legion etc - they were our friends, this is what we care about - instead of spending millions for TOR you could make so many plots, scenarios, experiences…
5) If you are capable of returning hope to Bioware - pls do it. I will buy the next bioware game after 6-7 months of its release after checking forums - I know that IGN, GameSpot or whatever will call it "epic, breathtaking, brilliant, etc". Make sure that also "entitled fans" will be happy.
6) Good luck
7) (optional) remake ME3
Join Date: Dec 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Misha
Find More Posts by Misha