View Single Post

November 14th, 2012, 21:03
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
No, it comes with gameplay changing powers like assassination, adrenaline and unity. Your point?
Class distinction. Vanguard in ME2 felt a lot different to other classes than vanguard in ME1. Same with sentinel and infiltrator, and it was due to those three powers.
No, you're talking about weapon types.
I know. The point was that in ME1 all weapons within a type feel the same and Iīve never found minute differences in accuracy and overheating to mean squat.
Most of those hundreds of weapons were pointless and only served as inventory clutter, in my experience.
Overall, I'd say it comes down to a similar amount of meaningful variety - but ME2 is cleaner and more streamlined.
Well, I can agree with that, I guess .
How many times do I have to agree?
More times, the better.
I think there may have been some miscommunication in there - I was not disputing the exploration aspect, but the discovery aspect, but letīs rather leave it be .
Ehm, what you call patronising - I call replayability. I think they want players to have something to look forward to - after completing the game on Veteran or lower.
I prefer when games leave this kind of stuff on me. Of course I wasnīt really "insulted", it was just annoying not being able to raise the challenge when there was none.
Your point is pretty weak - but ok.
My point was that Iīve only played ME2 on hardcore and insanity, which may be the reason why I havenīt found the minute-to-minute combat as predictable and it did not feel like I "did the same thing over and over". The "patronizing" part was just a side note.

DeepO

deep outside