View Single Post

November 16th, 2012, 23:12
One of the reasons they went with a Kickstarter now rather then later I believe, is that Kickstarter is very slow during January through March right after the holidays. My boardgame publisher Gamesalute who has published about 60 plus boardgames through Kickstarter tracks the campaigns and has talked to me quite a bit about campaign timing importance. So Thorvalla would have to go on Kickstarter now, or wait till early April.
I was discussing this with Jimmy Diggs, former writer for "Star Trek: Voyager," "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine," and now the creator of a steampunk TV (web) series, "The Crypto-Historians." Check it out at:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p…68130539933983

who had Neal's Sword and Circuitry Studios film his TV/Webseries project.
We were discussing if they could get a hold of "Notch" Markus Alexej Persson, Swedish video game programmer, designer, and owner of Mojang, the video game company he founded alongside Carl Manneh and Jakob Porser. He is the creator of Minecraft and has a following of about 1 million people on Twitter, and will post about games he is interested in.
He promoted Wasteland 2 enormously just by posting on his Twitter account. As a matter of fact, all of these Kickstarter projects could use "Notch"'s Twitter promotions.

To sum it up, I feel our space program ended up like this. "It's one small step for man. One giant leap for man kind. Oops I fell on my butt after that leap and can't get up anymore."

buckaroobonzai

VR nomad