View Single Post

November 19th, 2012, 09:57
Well, I have to say I'm very impressed with it. It's among the most impressive pieces of hardware I've ever tried. Naturally, it has to do with how technology evolves - but I have to hand it to Apple: they know how to design things and to make them appealing in a very tactile and basic sense. The innards are still not worth their asking price - but I can certainly understand how people who appreciate the superficial things slightly more than me would feel it's worth it.

As for the size and resolution, it's just perfect. It's very, very smooth and it's fantastic for reading. It's also extremely well-suited for surfing. For gaming, it's a huge step up from the iPod Touch (I had a late gen one, but I gave it to my mother).

Overall, it does exactly what I wanted it to do - and given how picky and particular I can be - that really does speak to the quality of the product. Considering the obscene amount of apps/games available - I have to say that despite it being a bit overpriced - it's money well spent.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential