Thread: GTA 5 Thread
View Single Post

November 19th, 2012, 21:43
Rockstar still hasn't made any decisions to bring the game to other platforms but of course they are still considering it. Of course the Wii U and the PC don't exist right?

"Everything else is up for consideration. That's all I can give you," Rockstar vice president Dan Houser responded when asked regarding potential PC and Wii U GTA 5 ports.

"The main thing is we are not… we are a third-party publisher. We're not Nintendo, we're not Sony, we're not Microsoft. We love all of them in different ways. But we can do what we want wherever there's the appropriate business opportunity and chance to find a market. "If that's on Apple we put something on Apple," Houser added. "Wherever it might be. I think that's the fun in what we do. We see ourselves as a content company that uses technology. We don't make it; we use it to make the most fun stuff."
Just release the damn thing on any platform to begin with. Oh and a PC version would be welcome indeed. The sooner, the better.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls." - Couchpotato

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team