View Single Post

November 21st, 2012, 22:22
Originally Posted by DeepO View Post
If youre talking about the turian moon, thats the final part of what I consider the games prologue and this whole prologue barely felt like Mass Effect at all to me.
Needless to say, the game gets better right afterwards .
It was obviously rushed and it is a mixed bag (and more obviously so than the predecessors), but Id say that the whole prologue is where its at its most consistent at being bad.
Personally Ive found a lot to like about the game throughout and also a lot to dislike as well, but somehow the "dislikes" ended up not bothering me much, besides the beginning. All things considered, it actually sits roughly on the same qualitative spot as ME1 in my book, but the reasoning for it is complicated .
Thank you for that insight into ME3. Yeah, I think it was the Turian moon - as I believe it was a Turian general

Sounds interesting.

I was so annoyed with ME3 - because I had forced myself to replay ME2 (exhaustively) to get to it - and I was even getting tired of ME (my 3rd complete playthrough) - and the whole thing was just a mess.

Now that I'm less emotionally invested, I might enjoy it more. I'm still a huge sucker for sci-fi - and I'm likely to enjoy parts of it, regardless.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential